Monday, September 30, 2024

I'm never giving up on you.  I will always fight for you, always put you first, and always give you all that I can.  I love you more than life, unconditionally, I always will... and I also worry about you. It's been a long time.  I wish you could check in like, every couple of weeks or so.  I love you dear heart, you're my son, my world, my life.  Nothing can change that.  I've meant every word of it, and I mean to keep every promise I've made to you.

Did I ever tell you I wanted to be an interior decorator at one point?  Never actually happened, I'd probably be mediocre at best.  You seem to have triggered whatever was left of that though.  This is either going to be amazing, or a total disaster, but I think you'll love it either way.  No sneak peaks though.....

Ok small one:


Ps:  I have found the hot sauce for you.  😈

PPS:  one more week!  Prepare to be buried in an avalanche of love, hugs, and gifts. There's still time too... if you wanted me to visit...  I'd do it.

Love you kiddo. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment