Friday, September 13, 2024

As The Summer Leaves To The Winter Breeze, I'm Not Leaving You

I'll love you for forever, and be proud of you always.  I'll fight through any darkness, face any storm, climb any mountain for you.

I hope we get to talk for a bit soon, or even just a message or two.  It makes my heart so warm and light, my brain go quiet, and pushes the dark away.  I miss you terribly, my little jakedaw, and I hope you are ok.  You are my light, you are all the magic in my world.  You'll never lose me, and I don't want to ever lose you.  I love you mi̱ko.  πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™

New Art of Dreamworks book just dropped. Has previously never released Jim & Claire 


To quote my most favorite person in the world.... *tidal waves of hugs*
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚
Am I spamming you with loves and hugs? YES. Do I regret it or will come to regret it? NEVER.
Ily ily ily ily and this might be excessive but ILY KIDDO

No comments:

Post a Comment