Sunday, September 8, 2024

Ch 113:

Are you ok mi̱ko? Please don't sink...  I will come wander all of Greece until I find you and pull you out of the dark

I love you dear heart, that will never change.  You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Watching a new show, A Discovery of Witches.  It's decently good...  bit Twilight sometimes.  It has Vampires, witches and demons... magic waning in the world.  The one MC finds a spellbound book and now everyone is after her because they want it.  She ends up with the vampire mc despite vamps and witches being enemies.  They fall in love, there ends up being time travel.  That's as far as I've made it (S2). Editing to add that after watching two episodes last night.... she's totally a Mary Sue.... still a better love story than twilight. 😂

We watched Kaos... Jeff Goldblum as paranoid tracksuit/gold aviators Zeus is a bit iconic.

No comments:

Post a Comment