Wednesday, September 25, 2024

It is two weeks till your birthday!!!  But I will always celebrate you, every single day, just as you are... because you are worth celebrating (shush, yes you absolutely are).  You're my hellion, my absolutely ✨magnificent✨ dumbass....  my joy, my pride, my hero... my son, and I love you, and that will never end.

I promise that will never end.

Watched some horror movies alone in the dark last night.  The Ritual- good movie, very tense, eldritch horror, highly enjoyed.  Last Voyage of the Demeter-Dracula on a boat....  had potential, but ultimately ended up bored.  Out of Darkness-Stone age horror?  Not really scary at all, music and sound design excellent though.  Just ended up being sad in the end.  Need more movies of existential dread.

I've got an over abundance of fruit here.  3 watermelons, 2 cantaloupes, and a bag of funky grapes!  Not to mention all the veg.  It's ratatouille, poblano chowder, stuffed peppers, and salsa season.

What else....  oh, managed to cover myself with gold paint cause the lid was stuck on and it exploded when it finally came off ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Fridge tax:


Love you kiddo ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment