Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hold on, hold on to hope, and remember that I love you always, and you are not alone. 
*holds you tightly*
πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™

There are so many people cheerleading for us.

I had a dream...  He was a bit younger, middle school? So like 13 maybe.  I asked if I needed to sign anything and he said no, but that he got me a present and he pulls out this bag and dumps the contents out and it's just, there's a book. I don't remember what the book was, but there were stickers and like notepads and just all this stuff that had  "I love you, momma" on it,  and he gave me a hug and just kind of like leaned into me and I held him for a while and then I kissed him on the top of his head, called him a dork and started to tickle him and he was giggling, then I hugged him tight and told him I loved him. And then I woke up, and it was so vivid and I just wanted to fall back asleep and go back there into that moment and stay there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment