Saturday, September 14, 2024

Even If The World Don't Understand You, I Do

Hey kiddo...  are you out there?  Are you ok?

You are worthy, you were ALWAYS worthy, you were always deserving.  You're my son, and you  deserve to have this.  Love you J, endlessly.
*gives tightest hug possible and doesn't let go*


















I can promise you, my mind and love will never change in this. You know how stubborn I can be. And I'll never abandon you, or give up on you , or turn on you, or scream at you, or demean you. And I could never be mad at you.... drill that one into you head next to the I love you. I know there were times you hung back... kept distant... because you thought I'd be upset, but I'm here to tell you... I won't, I will never be upset. So put fear and worry aside and trust that you are always safe with me and can always come to me with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment