Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wherever you are, whatever is happening, if you need me... say the word, and I'll be there...  I'd go to the ends of the earth and beyond for you.

We chose each other, mother and son. My love isn't any less because of that.  I'm still here, I still want this, I'm not going anywhere. You are my son! You are worthy of this. You are my son.... and I love you.

I've said this before, but I wish I knew everything you're going through and feeling so I could find the right words to say to help you feel seen, safe, and supported. I would hold you and keep you safe forever, give you my strength whenever you need it. I will always be here for you, I will always give you all of me, and I love you, very much. That will never end.
We will get to the end of this though, and I will give you the biggest hug possible, and so much love you won't know what to do with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment