Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Come here mi̱ko
*extra long soft mom hugs*
I love you.
I know life has been down, but life can go fuck itself. I refuse to let you go...  I love you too much to ever let you go. I'll rule 3 life.  I don't know martial arts, but I'll roundhouse kick life and you can laugh at me because it will be hilariously sad because I'm old and disabled, but I don't care...  I'll still do it, for you.

I have drawn this masterpiece for you.  IDK why life looks vaguely like Steve, but I look like the total badass that I am.  Yes, your momma is a badass, where do you think you got it from?  My hellion child.  You're my chaotic feral kiddo, I am Chaos.  But I'm also Calm, and Safety, and Love, and Healing, and Peace. You know this.  I'll take down evil gods for you, and give you warm mom hugs and a kiss on the forehead after, and watch over you so you sleep sound.  You want to be angry and rage?  I'll make space for you to get it all out.  I've got you, I will always help see you through things.


Fucking mom power right there...  and it's all for you, cause I'd do anything for you.  Love you more than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment