Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Almost 50 years of keeping an open heart despite so much...  all so I could be the person and mom you need me to be, all so I would be here to find you.  And you are my purpose... my life.. my world... my heart... from now until it's last beat.  And you deserve that, me.. you really do You are so thoroughly a part of my heart and soul, of me... my beautiful boy... I love you too much, and I need you, that will never change.  You're my son, always and forever.. and I miss you.  I love you and miss you with every fiber of my being, and with every breath I take.

Please be ok... please stay with me kiddo...  I love you, I need you to be safe and ok.  You are loved dearly, you are wanted... so much, you are not, and never will be, a burden, and you are not alone. I'm with you always, in your head and in your heart. 💙🫂💙



No comments:

Post a Comment