Thursday, September 19, 2024

I will always stand by you, and be here to hold your hand when you need it most.  I will love you, day after day, through thick and thin.  I will show up, not just for the easy moments but for the hard ones too. I will hold space for your growth, your mistakes, your triumphs, and your tears.  I will celebrate your victories, and comfort you in your moments of despair. I will be there with you at your best and your worst and believe in you always, and I will love you unconditionally through it all.

Hey kiddo,
How are you doing?  Did you make it back to the states?  I'm sending you love and hugs....
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™

We're being flooded with pumpkin spice everything.  John got me a pumpkin pie drink but it tasted like wood and chemicals, don't recommend 😭😭😭.
Love you infinitely and for always

Editing to add....  I'm addicted to these dark chocolate wafer cookies now...  thankfully they don't come in pumpkin spice flavor πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Ps:  we have a mini-moon for 2 months!  That asteroid got snagged up in Earth's gravity I guess and will do one orbit and then slingshot back out into space.  IDK why I'm telling you this.  I guess because you like space.  *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment