Saturday, October 12, 2024

Forgot to say...  I uhhhh....  I tried to see if I could get Tiny Tim to do a short video wishing you happy birthday, but his manager never replied 😭😭😭

Pppssssttttt. Hey kiddo, I have questions.
I have a vision kind of, for Christmas.  You said armor...  like, specifically the trollhunters armor?  Or just in general?  And for Si, I want to make sure to be respectful, religiously... hair covered or?  If you think of any other details, or any other gifts you would like, lemme know.  Already got some things 😌 Usually I just know this stuff, pick it out from things you've talked about. 😭

Which brings me to a request.  Two months is....  too long, honestly. 😔  I hate this feeling of disconnect, and don't you dare feel guilty or apologize.  No, stop it. *extra extra extra times 3 tight hugs*  I love you dear heart, we're ok. I know I keep asking this, and I'm sorry... just...  could you keep me updated?  In the loop?  About you, how you're feeling, things going on in your life...  ? Dreams, celebrity crushes, new things you like, theater? New friends? Funny shit, just say hi.. Anything.
Please...  ok I'll shut up about it now, I know I'm being annoying... I'm sorry

You are my whole world, and I love you, my brilliant shining son, endlessly.   Love you more than my heart can contain.  Love you more than all the love ever felt by anyone in this universe combined. *♾️ tight hugs*

Momma
💙
PS:  sorry, not sorry, for tomorrow's post 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment