Saturday, October 5, 2024

And When I'm Missing You To Death, This Will Guide You Home

They will see us waving from such great heights
Come down now, they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away
Come down now, but we'll stay

TIL how to remove and install a cone baffle for recessed lighting, plus replaced an air vent register, put some furniture together,  replaced curtains, and hung some pictures.
💪🏼  (oh and folded sheets but that's less fun. I can totally teach you how to fold fitted sheets though... but school of "shove them in a drawer unfolded" is also acceptable).

My memory is absolute shit, but I remember every role play bit, every conversation, every laugh, every cry, every I love you momma, every terrifying moment I thought I'd lost you, everything you said you love, every hope and dream you said you have.  Everything that was said.  All of it, with perfect clarity.  That's how special it is and how much you mean to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment