Saturday, June 1, 2024

Ch 19: And I found you

I don't think I ever said this, so I'm saying it now.  Thank you.  Thank you for the absolute privilege of loving you, thank you for being who you are, thank you for letting me adopt you as my son and for trusting me to be your momma.  Thank you for the support, the humour, the love, the trust, for everything.  You have changed me, and my life, in profound and wonderful ways that I never knew I needed/wanted.  This is not the end of our story, this is not goodbye; it is just a brief... if somewhat difficult interlude, and we will make it to the next chapter... together.

I wish we were celebrating together, but happy first official Pride Month. I love you, and I'm so very proud of you.

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


No comments:

Post a Comment