Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ch 40: Hold On To Hope

You are loved.
You are valued.
You belong here.
You are already enough.

I miss you, again
and since I cannot tell you
I leave it here instead
in hopes that some day
it will find its way to you
- E.F.      


Lookit what I'm making! I know a certain someone that would love this and probably be able to tell me all about Azure Kingfishers. But since I cannot talk with him.... Azure Kingfishers are found mainly in Australia and Tasmania, living on the banks of creeks, lakes and other bodies of water. Their scientific name is Ceyx azureus, and they are one of over a hundred kingfisher species found around the world. They love to eat small fish, prawns, other small crustaceans, and small frogs. Adults are around 7" long and weigh around 1oz (30 g). Their feet are red and only have two forward facing toes. They also have two large white eyespots on either side of their bill, that are mostly only visible from the front, and may ward off potential predators. 😌 

Gods, I miss you so much, every second of every day. I love you, my little jakedaw, love you endlessly. I hope you're healing well, staying cool (no Jim, not crispy), and enjoying the thunderstorms. Stay safe for me kiddo. *hugs* ILY 💙 Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment