Friday, May 31, 2024

Ch 18: Hero With A Billion Faces

I sit alone
And color your memory
With all the stars
I see in the sky

I lie awake at night and I think of you, always you, and I wonder if you are ok, I wonder what you've been doing, I wonder if you are ok, I wonder if you can still feel me...  and I want to take you away from everything and keep you safe.

I'm trying to be strong enough for both of us, I'm trying to hold up the world for us, to be your hope, your strength... and it's hard, blind in this quiet abyss... the hardest thing I've ever done... but I'm a fighter, and there was never any doubt, no questioning it, because you are my son, you will always be my son, I will always do everything I can for you, and I will always give you everything I have, because you deserve nothing less than that.  You are so worth this, no matter how hard it gets, you are worth this.

Yeah we can't chat right now, so what... we transcend that.. let me know you're ok when you can. Fuck, write more poetry, write a book of it, cause you're that damn good at it.  Then at the end of/after 2025... you'll have me for real.  It's not wishful thinking, mi̱ko, my beautiful brilliant  boy... I swear that, on my life.

Remember, Dear Heart, that love... love is the most powerful force in the universe, there is no such thing as too much love,  there is always hope, and that I'm proud of you and will always, always, always love you more than life.

Είσαι στην καρδιά μου

💙 Momma

Ps: ha, found something I know you'll love,  so like.... happy eventual birthday/merry Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment