Monday, June 17, 2024

Ch 30: Waiting For You

I may not do everything right, but I try my hardest, for you.  I love you mi̱ko, and I won't abandon you.

I'm not trying to stand in the way
I will love whoever you are
Nothing here is gonna take that away
It is you and it's been from the start.

 

You know your momma is an absolute dork right? Like.... part of me never really grew up lol. I think that is important, actually. To keep those fun, dorky, parts of yourself. Be an adult with adult responsibilities, yes, but also have fun, be silly, be humorous, play with Lego, or action figures, or stuffed animals... watch cartoons, dance around to music, read YA books, microwave taco shells, paint rocks, search for tardigrades, have FUN! It's a crucial part of life, and relationships. So while it's good to do by yourself..... it's even better with someone else. Especially if that someone is family that you love dearly. So be prepared for some very unserious, but still very important, times ☺️😅
Love you J. 💙💙💙🫂🫂🫂

No comments:

Post a Comment