Monday, June 3, 2024

Ch 20: And the song of your heart, it beats in mine...

*wraps you in warm hug*
ILY mi̱ko
💙💙💙💙💙💙
Just because...

There are 649 of these sketches........ 😬

I had the weirdest, most awesome dream. You know how you joked (or maybe you weren't joking) that your grandmother is Greek mafia, and she knew who I was and approved/wanted to meet me? Well I had a dream that a bunch of mafia dudes kidnapped me over summer break, tossed me on a private jet with one of those black bags over my head like in tv, then dumped me out in Greece in some kind of netflix movie-esque clandestine mother/son meeting. And I was 100000000000 % ok with it because I got to hang out in Greece with you for a couple of weeks, drown you in hugs and love, and meet your Grandmother who was very terrifying but also lovely and awesome. And the only favour I owed in return, was taking care of you and making sure you had a happy life full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment