Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Ch 21: Like The Stars Miss The Sun In The Morning Sky

You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.



I've made an addition to the list.  Well, ok we do this every year so technically it doesn't need to go on the list, but berry picking.  Blueberries for me mostly, but there's marionberries, blackberries, and raspberries.

And it's kind of hot and miserable sometimes, but that's part of the charm?  Just down the road though is a little cafe that has excellent sandwiches, and across the street is a farm store that has all kinds of gourmet food items (like spices and hot sauce), AND excellent ice cream.  We always head there after.  They have a little pen of goats and chickens you can feed, which is fun because the goats like to headbutt your hand.  Then we eat half the berries and freeze the rest because I make a damn good smoothie (in my opinion).  I  just want to share all of it with you.

------------------------------------

I once told you just say the word and I would fucking put in for an expedited passport and be there.  Well, that stands more than ever now.  You need me, I will drop everything, and I will be there, for as long as you need.  Love you kiddo.


Fucking hell my brain is an absolute fucking asshole....  Please be ok....  please let me know you're ok...





No comments:

Post a Comment