Tuesday, July 15, 2025

414

Just sitting here scrolling through old DMs. I miss you mi̱ko. I miss my son, my best friend, everything, all of you. You brought such love and light and joy and happiness. You're my jakedaw, my dumbass, my everything. Where are you kiddo? We're worried about you. We love you 

I love you 
I'm here, I'm with you, always 

Hey kiddo 💙
I wanted to genuinely apologize for the times I've tossed unsolicited advice at you... I'm learning that it isn't something people generally like to get, even if it's meant to be well meaning. So I will try and do better because I don't want to be one of those parents who end up driving their kids away. I even made a note in all caps large text in notepad :D 

I can just give you a spray bottle for times I slip up... 

Anyway, love you J... sending you all the hugs 

Momma 💙🫂💙

No comments:

Post a Comment