Wednesday, July 2, 2025

401

I will show up for you again and again and again. My arms will always be open, no matter what, and I will always be a safe space. Love you more than there are stars in the universe dear heart 💙

Don't listen to the lies, don't let her destroy your life. The sooner you get out the better. Remember, you are not broken, trauma can be healed, NONE OF IT IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT! You deserve an extraordinary life, or at the absolute very minimum... a normal one. You deserve a life with people who love you, who support you, with peace, full of hugs and love and fun. And yes dumbass, you fucking deserve me. Remember, where there is love, there is hope... there is always hope. And I love you more than anything. We all do.



Shared with permission of Ryan Daigler

No comments:

Post a Comment