Sunday, July 13, 2025

412

I always promised you I was going to hold on, and never let go.... that I would always love you no matter what... and I intend to keep that promise, because you deserve nothing less than that, you deserve the world, all the love, and hugs, and happiness... and I will do everything in my power to give it to you. I will alway love you, I will always cherish you, I will always be here for you, and I will always be so fucking proud of you. 

I hope you know just how much I love you... more than there are stars in every fucking universe, I hope you can feel that... in your head and in your heart, and I hope it helps carry you, gives you something to hold onto and gives you hope. I hope you can feel me there with you, because I will never leave you, never abandon or give up on you. You are my son, and I will always support you and help you carry things. Not because it's required of me as your mother.... but because I want to. Because I care about you and want to see you succeed in things... because I'm proud and honored to do it. 

I love you kiddo, so much... more than life. You're my whole world, everything to me, and always will be. Momma 💙


 A gif of closeup footage of the sun for space sunday (might have to click it for it to play)



Source: NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment