Friday, July 4, 2025

403

Happy 4th kiddo 

I love you so damn much, and that will never end... and I'm proud of you J, always have been. I will give you everything, carry everything, because you deserve the world, you really really do. 

God.... please just escape. You don't deserve anyone's abuse, and there is so much love and peace and rest waiting for you here. Please don't give up on yourself, don't let go, don't be scared, don't give up on me... I love you kiddo, more than the expanses of the universe. 

Momma 💙 

It's ok to ask for help or something you need! It doesn't make you a burden. 

I will never apologize for putting you first. Not to strangers. Not to friends. Not even to family. Your peace matters more than someone else's comfort. Your safety matters more than someone else's opinion. Your needs will always come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment