Sunday, July 6, 2025

405

You're not just my son. You're my best friend, my home, my life... You're the reason I smile when everything feels too heavy. You're the calm and the chaos. You don't see my flaws, you just see your mom, and that's enough. You're not just my son, you're the piece of me I never knew was missing, and you slotted into place like you were always meant to be there, like you always had been. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I don't want a life without you in it. You're not just my son, you're my greatest love, and my biggest pride, my joy and hope, my peace, and I would give everything for you. 

I love you dear heart, always have and always will Momma
💙🫂💙


For space sunday...

An astronaut in the ISS captured a photo of a red sprite over Mexico:
Sprites are TLEs or Transient Luminous Events, that happen above the clouds and are triggered by intense electrical activity in the thunderstorms below.


Source: NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment