Sunday, July 27, 2025

426

I'm proud of you lovebug, not just for the things you accomplish, but just for being you... and I believe in you, in who you are, and I love you no matter what. You're a part of this family, and you matter so much. So thank you, just for being you. 

All my love and all the hugs 

Momma 💙 

I'm tired


 For space sunday


Source: NASA

Supernova Remnant HBH 3

Thin, red veins of energized gas mark the location of the supernova remnant HBH 3 in this image from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope. The puffy, white feature in the image is a portion of the star forming regions W3, W4 and W5. Infrared wavelengths of 3.6 microns have been mapped to blue, and 4.5 microns to red. The white color of the star-forming region is a combination of both wavelengths, while the HBH 3 filaments radiate only at the longer 4.5 micron wavelength.

No comments:

Post a Comment