Tuesday, July 23, 2024

For my son


 I don't know wtf is happening so I'm just going to post everything everywhere: fotki, flickr...  might make an actual blog.  Pinterest?  Daily on ao3 and here, and weekly or twice weekly everywhere else.  I'll probably only do the text entries and not the sketches, for now.  And here's the Dropbox link again.  I want you to be able to listen to that clip at least once.


I love you kiddo, I'm not losing you, you're not losing me, I'm not going to leave you to suffer through this alone.  I'm your mother, but I'm not her, never will be, so never be afraid to talk to me.  Please stay safe, hold on, remember you are not a failure, you are not a disappointment, you're enough just as you are, you're brilliant and kind and protective and loving and you have such a good heart....  I see it all, even if you don't.  I love you always, and I'm proud of you, and I will see you. *♾️ 💙💙💙 and 🫂🫂🫂*

No comments:

Post a Comment