Monday, July 1, 2024

Ch 44: A Story Like No Other, The End You Can't Erase

If I got a star
For every time you crossed my mind,
I'd have enough to fill my own universe
And I'd take you there with me.
- Outlet.Owl - 

 I wish I knew everything you're going through and feeling so I could find the right words to say to help you feel seen, safe, and supported. I would hold you and keep you safe forever, give you my strength whenever you need it. I will always be here for you, I will always give you all of me, and I love you, very much. That will never end.
We will get to the end of this though, and I will give you the biggest hug possible, and so much love you won't know what to do with yourself.

PS: Scrolling through DMs from the beginning, came across the very long list of movies you haven't seen. Definitely planning movie night (no popcorn, I promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment