Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Ch 74: This Soul, Split One Thousand Ways And None

Cracked Open by Lawless (Youtube) 

 *You lose your mind
To find your heart in the dark
Time to brave the unknown
It's time to make your way home 

Return to me
It might hurt to breathe
But please return to me again*

Please don't pull away. You have done nothing wrong, you are not broken, you have not ruined anything... especially not this, none of this is your fault.  You are the victim.  You are worth more than what you have experienced.  You are the victim and you do not deserve any of it, and it was never your fault.  You are the most important person in my life, but that is not something you have to live up to or strive to be worthy of, because you already are... you always have been, just as you are.  I willingly give you my all, my heart and my soul, because that is something you DO deserve.  You are my everything, my son, and I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment