Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Ch 46: Come Along, I Can Dry Your Tears, I Can Make You Warm

I'm fucking proud of you... always have been.

It's ok to not be ok, to not be able to carry something alone, it's ok to ask for help, it's ok to be emotional, and for those emotions to be big.  It's ok to need a hug, or to be held, it's ok to need to be alone, it's ok to cry, it's ok to be angry.  None of these make you broken or lesser or messed up or wrong.  They make you human, and they are valid.  Please never feel you "have to be ok" with me, that you have to hide what you are feeling/going through.  I will be here for you always, in whatever way you need.  On the flip side, it's also ok to be happy and joyful and excited and proud without having to make yourself small and subdued.  I love you just as you are, ALL of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment