Thursday, July 4, 2024

Ch 47: Suddenly The World Seems So Small

I choose you.
And I'll choose you, over & over & over.. without pause without doubt, in a heartbeat..

I'll
keep
Choosing
You





If someone gave me a choice, to have anything I wanted... love, money, to be pain free... every single time, I would give up everything and choose you... I would choose you and this rare and beautiful gift you have given me, of being your momma; choose to fight for you, and help you gain the love and peace and happiness you deserve to have. I would choose you, and hold you close and tell you I love and cherish you and you mean the absolute world to me. The reality though, is I'm not giving anything up, only gaining a brilliant son and everything you bring with you. I love you more than the universe could ever hope to contain, J.... and that will never change. 

Ps: happy accidentally set your neighbor's yard on fire day! Please enjoy the absolute insanity that is the 4th, maybe take your hearing aides out, unless you enjoy constant explosions.

No comments:

Post a Comment