Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Ch 53: And In The Darkness A Spark Of Light

You seriously deserve so much love Dear Heart, sooo so so much love.

Had a dream that I picked you up and we stopped at my old friend's house for the night... and we were sitting on the floor and you were animatedly talking about something or another, but then stopped and scooted over next to me and just leaned on me with your head on my shoulder and I just gave you a one armed hug and kissed the top of your head told you Love you kiddo, and you said love you too momma.... and gods.... I don't normally dream, and if I do they are faint and wispy and I very very rarely remember them.... but this was clear and vivid and bright and I remember every single detail with perfect clarity. We'll make it a reality. Promise. Love you mi̱ko, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment