Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Ch 95: l Enter It Willingly, All Bright Blue And Shadow

*wraps you in warm mom hug*
πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ«‚πŸ’™

I found cookies that you might possibly like?  They aren't super sweet... but they are spicy!  I'm going to save a bunch for you.

I had a dream that I came down for your birthday.  I would totally do that, flights between here and LA are cheap.  An IRL hug  for your birthday? and a promised gift.

I wish we could chat. Just ... ok, I had a whole thing typed out but realized I'm being a dumbass and you probably don't want a bunch of questions about life right now.

So just know I love you always and I love you forever, and I need you and I miss you like I'd miss air to breathe, and I wish, I wish, I wish you were here or I was there so I could really hug you.

Fuck you time for moving so gods damned slow. I'm holding on for you though, dear heart. I'm holding on, and  never letting go.  You are my life, my world, my son, and I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment