Thursday, August 29, 2024

Ch 104: There Is The Ocean Inside You, I Reach For Its Edge

*hugs*
There was a mom who's younger kid got a concussion, and reading was giving him a headache...  so I suggested that she could read to him...  because that's what I would do...  I totally would have read to you if I could have...

I wanted to know how you are doing? if you made it to Cali, did you guess right with which city? if you started school yet, if you're getting to actually go?  Or still with the homeschool?  I had read that transferring to US schools from the UK can be a pain.  Honestly though, homeschool is probably the much safer option cause covid, but I know you'd rather go in person. Any new crushes?  How have your seizures been?  Sorry for all the questions 😔😞😔  I'm not....  you're just very important to me, and I care about you, and I miss you, and I know you know that but I'm saying it anyway...
I love you
Momma 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment