Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Ch 96: There The Ocean Surrounds Me, l'm Swept From The Edge

I see you, and you are worth loving.  You are worth everything.

Accurate, but love it cause I love when you ramble about things, or are focused on something you're passionate about. And you know I understand why you go quiet sometimes. I'm quiet a lot too. I love you through both though, cause it's part of who you are, and I love all of you.

 

I did leave a video... errr well it's technically just audio lol... in the dbox (under important things), but I realize if you're still in Greece you probably can't get to it.  But it's there, for whenever you get home. I woke up with a sore throat and not feeling great.  Imma have some ratatouille or soup and maybe watch a movie, then bundle up in this blanket and work on a puzzle.  Love you mi̱ko. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment