Monday, August 19, 2024

Ch 94: There's An Ocean Between Us, I Step Off The Edge

I'll always be here for you if you need me, for any reason at all.  I don't care what time it is, I don't care what the subject is, I just care about YOU.  You, first and foremost.  You are the most important person in my life.  And it's not because that's my 'job' as a mom... it's because I want it that way, because I genuinely care about you, because I love you dearly.  So if you need me at 3am because you had a dream, or saw something, or can't sleep... or anything... wake me up, guilt free, because I will always, always make time and space for you.  YOU. ARE. NEVER. A. BURDEN.  Never.  
I love you J, always have, always will. 💙
Momma


😭😭😭
ROFL.... found a website that roasts you based off your IG... 

 

IDK... "wielding your digital pen like Excalibur" kinda goes hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment