Sunday, August 25, 2024

Ch 100: There The Ocean It Takes Me, I Look For The Edge

I love you more than the universe can contain.

Do you know.... I talk about you and how special you are to me all the time, to anyone who will listen.  Full on gush mode.  About your sass and wit, about how you can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile.  About how absolutely amazing you are....  And about how unbelievably proud I am of you, and how much I love you, cherish you, and how precious to me you are, my  extraordinary son. I talk about plans we made, and the ever growing bucket list... this room I'm pouring my heart into.  I talk about how much I miss you, how I don't want to lose you... how you are everything to me, how much I love you, and how that will never end...  and it won't... mom for life...  I'm your momma for life, and I love you, endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment