Monday, August 5, 2024

Ch 80: Love Is A Laugh, Is A Joke, Is A Hug, Is A Letter, Is A Whisper, Is A Knowing

I will always love all of you with all that I am, and I will always be here for you. I will never, ever, give up on you.

  

Dear heart, I know hope can be scary, but please hold on to it.  It's yours to have forever and no one can take it away from you. I promise this is not an unreachable dream. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Please don't let your life go quiet because you feel alone. You are never alone, I love you and will always be with you. I will always stand by your side, no matter what.  I will come and fight for you, I swear to you on my life that I will. I will drop everything and get the first flight out and I will be there for you. I will face any storm, walk through any fire for you. I don't want to lose you mi̱ko.  I will always be your momma, you will always be my son, and I will always love you with everything I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment