Thursday, May 9, 2024

Ch 7:

I've unknowingly waited my whole life for you. I think the universe conspired to put us in each other's paths. You are my heart, and you are loved even when your mind tells you you’re not. l've got you, I will always, always, always do whatever I can to help carry you. And don't forget that you have survived every onslaught of darkness and fought through hell to get here, and you will make it the rest of the way. I see everything you are, and embrace it all with joy in my heart. I am so very proud of you and I love you so very much.

Hug me tight when you see me Mi̱ko, and I will hug you with the strength of a goddess in return, and ruffle your hair so it's extra fluffy.

heh....  I might have bought a pin that says I love my bisexual son.  Imma put it on my purse next to Excalibur.  I also found an enamel pin that is a phoenix rising in the bi flag colors.  That one is yours..... and this one...  hahahahaaa
I love you, and all your crushes. Still adorable.


For my son, chaotic king of the bisexuals. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment