Friday, May 17, 2024

Ch 11: My Life Is A Song For You

You know.... the things you experience, and that you go through... it's all part of you. You wouldn't be who you are without it. And I want to make sure you know that I love all that you are, and everything that comes with that... no fear, no regrets. Yeah life sucks right now. but life can go fuck itself because I refuse to let you go.  I love you too much to ever let you go.  You will always be my son.  ðŸ’™

For teens in abusive or troubled homes, 18 is considered the age of majority making you a legal adult. When you turn 18, it is your legal right as an adult to pack your bags and leave and no one can stop you. This applies in most states in the USA, and most European countries (including the UK).

When I said you come when you are an adult and she cannot stop you?  This is what I meant.  You are a legal adult at 18. So When you hit 18 mi̱ko, you get out and you contact me ok? She cannot stop you. Damnit, I will come get you, your momma will come get you.  I promise you, I will not abandon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment