Thursday, November 20, 2025

540

"As long as I live you will
live
As long as I live you will be
remembered
As long as I live you will be
loved"
-unknown-


Hey kiddo.... I know you aren't here to see these, but I've done them for so long now... it felt wrong not to. I'm not really good for much else right now. I wish I was as strong as you always saw me.... but I'm not.. not right now. 

I talk to you sometimes... I mean, I always did, but I guess you can hear me now. I hope your heart is warm and you can feel me holding you. I will always hold you... till my last breath... till the end of time, and I promise you will still get all those hugs I owe you... just have to wait a bit longer I guess. I miss you lovebug, so damn much, and I love you so much the universe can't contain it. You are still my world, my everything... and you always, always, will be. Love you forever, my jakedaw. 

Momma 💙

 

My love for you is bigger than the universe 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment