💙
You have me. Beyond my last breath, beyond the death of the last star, you will always have me 💙
On today's episode of Old People Are Old.... I think I've just... pulled my everything. I was telling husband about this video where this family tries to see who can jump the highest... from kids to grandparents and everyone in between, and how the elder members couldn't jump at all anymore really... well he took that as a challenge, and while he can still jump decently high, he said it felt super weird... like his legs stayed on the ground. So of course I had to try too... kiddo... smh... I'm not too proud to avoid embarrassing myself lol. My brain seized up and I couldn't remember how to fucking jump... and then I was too busy laughing. My body remembered eventually lol. And it does feel like your feet have weights in them and you get this weird stretching sensation. No clue how high I got except I can't touch the ceiling (but they are high, not standard). But imagine, if you will, both of us jumping up and down like idiots... and now everything hurts.
(PS: I'm definitely betting you jump higher than him)
No comments:
Post a Comment