Sunday, November 16, 2025

538 What is grief.... if not love persevering

You were the ocean I held in my heart... bigger than life... and like it, your love was chaotic and expansive and wild and beautiful and deep, and you crashed into me and took the shore out from under my feet. I'm drowning in it now... but that's ok... you deserved to be this loved and this missed. I will forever think of you when I see the ocean.

Θα σ'αγαπώ για πάντα, γιε μου, καρδιά μου αγαπημένη

God kiddo.... you can't be gone... you just... you can't. Please don't be gone.... please please please.... I need you... please
You should be here... I should be tucking you into bed and giving you a kiss on the forehead right now... not sitting here in your room falling apart. We had so much to do, so much time to make up for... there was so much I wanted you to have... so much you deserved to have. But you didn't deserve this... never this... it wasn't supposed to end this way.

Please come back... 😢

I love you
I love you
I love you I love you I love you...
I love you Jakob



No comments:

Post a Comment