Just... know that I will absolutely do anything for you. Fight any fight, burn the whole world... just so you can have the love and care you should have always had.... just to keep you safe. And even if bare minimum is world's better? I'm not going to settle for giving you that. I'm going to try my hardest for you. I might not be perfect, but I'll be the best mom I can be. You deserve nothing less.
At a base level, all children want love from their parents. You were never given that. Instead you were given abuse, pain, and scars you never ever deserved, and made to feel it was your fault. The people who should have been your shelter became your torturers. You survived although not unchanged. No one could. That doesn't make you weak... it makes you extraordinary. I want you to know that you were always worthy of the love you were denied. Always. And I will spend the rest of my life giving it to you. 💙
No comments:
Post a Comment