When the days get hard, don't let them win. Breathe and remember who you are, and who you are, is my amazing, strong, brilliant son... my chaos critter, my sass king, my sarcastic, big hearted, blue eyed, talented, relentless warrior survivor of a son who loves his momma and his friends and is a hellion and a fighter and who is so so very loved and who I am so god damn proud of. You are my hero, my world, and my everything.... and I love you.
I want to spotlight child abuse for just a moment, because it's not always hitting or even screaming, and to many people... it doesn't look like anything at all. Worse even, most of the time victims aren't believed, and the abuser gets sympathy, support, and praise. Believe victims when they tell you, because this type of abuse is as bad or worse than the abuse you can see. There needs to be more laws/help for these kids.
Just to say, kiddo... I don't believe you have either of these things (BPD,bipolar) she's just weaponizing the trauma she caused against you.

Shared with permission of Ryan Daigler
No comments:
Post a Comment