Tuesday, October 28, 2025

521

Hey kiddo. Just, wondering how you are doing, if you're ok and what you're up to. Remember I promised you a sky blue bedroom and that it would have stars? Well... it's done! I put some extra special touches for you, and it's all decorated... but I want you to make it your own too. Not much else going on. Making Christmas gifts (just finished yours :D ).

Siya is taking a fan fiction break so she can concentrate on school, and she is writing two books! I think both will be phenomenal. I've gotten to read some of the first, and the premise of the second is brilliant.

John is going to visit his parents for Halloween. They always have lots of trick or treaters 👻 so I think he's going to dress up and pass out candy/scare people. We don't get many here lately. Are you guys dressing up any? Good time to be creepy 😈. You are a master of being creepy. Love you, my creepy kiddo. 💙

Remember... no storm, no darkness, is forever... there is always light, always hope. So hold on, because there is hope at the end of this. There is love. There is light. IT IS YOURS... it is already yours.... come and take it

I love you Jakob, you will always be my son, I will always be your momma, I will always hold you close, and this will always be your home 💙

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment