Wednesday, June 25, 2025

394

"Hope is the whisper that says one more try might just change everything. And as long as you can still hear it, one day it will. So don't you fucking dare lose hope."
-Jude Fredman-

Don't lose hope. I'm here, I'm right here with you, fighting every day. I will always fight for you, stand with you, lift you up. Love is power, the most powerful force in the universe. Where there is love, there is always hope... and I love you more than anything, more than life. So hold on, fight... even though it's hard, even though you're tired. Hold on, don't let go, and don't lose hope.


 Made a fluffy pillow for you, in case of a seizure, or if you just want something to hold onto

Across horizons and empty skies
All the long nights, I swear l'll be there,
I'm there inside your heart

-Danny Olson & Runn, I Hope You Know-

No comments:

Post a Comment