Saturday, June 28, 2025

397

You're the most important person in the world to me... your safety and happiness, that you feel loved and cared for, that your needs are met for once.... that you get to be supported and dare I say spoiled a bit (ok, a lot)... those are all priority. I want to give you everything you need to feel safe, valued, and loved. I don't want you to be just surviving, or scared. And I don't want you to feel like you are too much, or a disappointment, a failure, or a burden. Because you are NONE of those things, and you deserve every good thing in life. I LOVE YOU! All of you, so much. And I'm not scared of this, not any of it. The only thing I'm scared of is losing you. I love you mi̱ko, with all my heart and soul. *extra tight hugs* Momma 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment