Tuesday, June 10, 2025

379

You are enough, just as you are. You can be yourself without fear of losing me, or anger, or screaming, or judgement, or any of the other bullshit. Love you so much the universe can't contain it mi̱ko, miss you so much my heart hurts.
All the love and hugs
💙🫂💙


 

The moon is just a darkness without your presence
The sun is just a memory without your smile.
The wind is just a whisper without your laughter.
And I am just a ghost without you.
Let me say it this way, and let it last:
The moon is the moon when you are here.
The sun is the sun when you smile.
The wind is the wind when you laugh
And when you hug me, I am what I am.
Your mother.
-ADW-



IDK if you remember, but in the narwhal trip you wanted to go see penguins, and told me you wanted a pet penguin when you were younger. Not sure if that was actually true or not, but....
Peek-a-boo! Or maybe just a photobomb... :D


For the next project, I'm making you a beanie :D  Or at least, I'm attempting to 😭. I'm guessing at size here so hopefully it fits

No comments:

Post a Comment