Friday, June 20, 2025

389 june 20

Step by step, one day at a time, you'll make it here. I love you infinitely mi̱ko, and miss you more and more each day. Sometimes when I do, I think about the fact that we're under the same sky, same sun... or looking at the same moon and stars, from the same coast. I think about all the things I want to show you and all the hugs I want to give you. I pray to whoever is listening that you are ok. I hold you in my heart until I can for real. I love you kiddo...
I love you
I love you  


I love you
Always 

Please be ok... please make it back to me

Flowers! They smell really good. They also leak nectar a lot, you can even taste it, but it's very sweet. Kind of like honeysuckle.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment