Monday, September 1, 2025

463

I don't ever want you to think, "momma is going to kill me!", cause I'm not her... I want you to think, "momma is going to help me figure this out."... and I will, even if the help you need from me is just me being present, or just a hug. I don't want you to ever be afraid of being hurt, no matter what. I want you to feel SAFE, loved, understood, and supported... like you can come to me with anything... I don't want you to feel fearful. I love you so much kiddo. I miss you so much.
Sending you all my love and hugs 

Momma 💙


"My job isn't to prepare my child for a cruel world by being cruel first. My job is to show them what love feels like so they know what to walk away from. What to fight for. What they deserve. If your version of "preparing them for life" is breaking their spirit young... You're not raising them, you're wounding them."
-unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment