Friday, August 29, 2025

460

You are not a problem, not a burden. You, my son, are a gift. I am so grateful for you, and words can't even begin to describe how much I cherish your presence in my life and in this world. Today, and everyday, remember that you are deeply deeply loved, exactly as you are, and that I am so damn proud of you.

Made fresh fire roasted salsa today!! The recipe calls for 2-3 jalapeños OR 2 serranos... heh... we put 2 serranos and 5 jalapeños lol! Oh and hot hatch chiles.. it's just got a little bit of heat 😈

We made poblano & corn chowder yesterday, and ratatouille for tomorrow. Oh! AND we have a cantaloupe and two watermelons! Everything except the cilantro fresh picked. I love late summer food. You will have to teach me your favourites, mother & son cooking time :D


No comments:

Post a Comment